To view, enable or disable a security group's access to a specific module, you can follow these simple steps:
- Navigate to System Setup | Security
- Type the name of the security group you wish to access in the "Search for Group" field
- Under Security Groups | General, click on the "Privileges" Button
- Select the module you would like to view and set the Category to "All"
- Check or un-check the function values you wish to enable or disable or update the Data Access drop-downs as needed and click "Save"